Serenity Springs Specialty Hospital is requesting an exception for expansion.
Serenity Springs Specialty Hospital understands that the challenges of life are not always easy and finding the courage to face tomorrow can feel impossible.
With proper treatment your symptoms can improve. Take charge of your life and your mental health.
Treatment may be needed if you or someone you love is suffering with any of the following:
- Feelings of Suspicion and Mistrust
- Excessive Worry and Anxiety
- Inability to Cope with Stressors
- Feelings of Loneliness and Isolation
- Irritability and/or Agitation
- Tearfulness/Crying Spells
- Sleep Disturbances
- Feelings of Hopelessness and Despair
- Changes in Appetite
- Low Self-Esteem
- Difficulty with Concentration
- Hallucinations and/or Delusions
- Paranoia and/or Mania
- Suicidal/Homicidal Thoughts
- Dementia with Behavioral Problems
- Loss of Energy or Interests
To speak with someone today call (318) 202-3860.